Interfinet Technologies is leading a revolution in the cloud telephony sector by providing innovative cloud IVR solutions. To learn more about the benefits we may provide your company as an IVR service provider, please contact us.
To increase sales, deliver excellent service, and maximize profits, businesses of all sizes need to earn their customers’ trust. When customers contact you, you want them to feel confident in your ability to help them.
- Interfinet Technologies guarantees a 99.99% uptime, meaning your organization will have nearly no downtime at all.
- We still make sure the calls go through and have a backup system in place just in case something goes wrong.
- The sound quality is superb.
- We keep an eye on your network around the clock so that problems are identified and fixed before they have a chance to disrupt your operations.
- Our support staff is available at all times.
- High-grade security is provided by call-encryption via Transport Layer Security (TLS) & Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP).
- First-time users of cloud telephony can rely on our staff for thorough training and teaching.
- Our pricing and billing is straightforward and transparent.
Cloud Telephony Functionality by Interfinet Technologies -
- Synergistic Calling
This function ensures that your customer service representatives never miss a call. All the information about the calls allows people to make better calls in the future.
- Intelligent Voice Response System (IVR) with Individualized Settings
By letting customers go to the appropriate department or representative on their own, IVR can help you save time, money, as well as other resources.
- Access to Call Logs and Transcripts
Your team’s efficiency can be boosted by listening to and analyzing past phone calls. This information is useful for several reasons, including enhancing performance and facilitating the maintenance of references.
- Call Recording and Listening in Real-Time
Next-generation call monitoring with spy & whisper modes for instantaneous feedback on agent performance.
- Time-Stamped Call Data in Real Time
You can better manage the number of calls being taken by each available agent during peak times thanks to this handy addition.
- Restrictions on Use by Regular Citizens
The administrative dashboard allows you to maintain full command of your customer service team at all times.
- Real-Time Caller ID
In other words, agents who take the time to get to know their clients are more likely to succeed. This function delivers the caller’s complete information immediately so that the agent can tailor the call to the individual and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- Api for Telephony
Transferring information back and forth between customer relationship management and telephone systems might slow down service. The use of APIs speeds up the processes involved.